• 1 lb. flank steak
• 1 tbsp. oil
• kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 white or red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 8 slices provolone
• 4 large Smartfoods tortilla wraps
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush steak with oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook steak until pink just disappears in the middle, 6 to 8 minutes on each side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest, 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in the same skillet, cook onions and peppers until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Thinly slice steak across the grain and transfer back to skillet. Top with sliced Provolone and cover until cheese is melty, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Fill tortillas with steak mixture, wrap tightly, and serve.