Keto-approved wafflesAlexa Weyland
“And in the morning, I’m making waffles!” and now they can be keto-friendly thanks to WiO!
• 1 cup WiO Flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
• 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 pinch Salt
• 1 Egg
• 2 tablespoon WiO sweetener
• 1/2 cup Almond milk (any milk you use)
• ¼ cup Melted Butter
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
• Add in egg, sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract to dry ingredients and whisk together
• Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
• Ladle batter into the iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
Ready to make it even better? Add homemade whip cream!
1 cup heavy cream
2 TBS sweetener
1 tsp vanilla
Mix together with electric mixer until thickened