Low-Carb Pizza Bakes
Calories: | Macros:
What you’ll need:
- WiO Smart tortilla
- Round cookie cutter
- Muffin tin
- Marina sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (pro tip: you can use a mozzarella log OR just cut up a cheese stick into chunks)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Using your cookie cutter, cut out pieces of the tortilla and place them in the muffin tin
Pro tip: save the tortilla scraps and air fry them for a great chip!
Add a small spoonful of marinara sauce to each tortilla
- Place mozzarella chunks in each cup and top with shredded mozzarella cheese as well as with pepperoni
Pro Tip: Break up a string cheese for the mozzarella chunks
- Bake at 400°F for 12-14 minutes
Super simple and quick recipe, so you can enjoy a pizza again when you can't wait for the meal.
And remember to share the pizza bakes with everyone.